ESA ROTO Film – PRO
With its capacity-free high voltage generator and higher-frequency voltage superposition, ESA ROTO Film – PRO counteracts the effect of charge buildup. This ensures constant ESA performance even under difficult printing conditions and with different film substrates. Capacity-free high voltage generation on the impression roller achieves the best print results and considerably reduces wastage and set-up times in a gravure press. This unique technology fully breaks up unwanted electric double layers and eliminates disruptive static charges.
- Avoid critical static charges in fi lm substrates
- Monitoring of the impression rollers and ESA conditions on the ESA panel.
- Safety control recorder for all ENULEC devices and roller parameters (log fi le).
- Elimination of any combination of double layer and conventional charges.
- Highest safety standards guaranteed!
A further Enulec innovation is the optional »tachometric compensation « to automatically control ESA intensity dependent on web speed, independent of the operator. Overcharged impression rollers and operator faults are a thing of the past. Optimum ESA settings (FILM/PAPER) are guaranteed at any time.
Static charges are measured by Enulec Static Inline Control. Implemented in the Roto-Green Advanced, it offers a suitable complement for controlling static charges for printing and converting processes. This technology is used by major packaging manufacturers and leading gravure printing press manufacturers.